How to get the best result out of your custom fabricated whitening trays.
- Brush you teeth well before inserting the trays.
- Fill the trays only with the amount of bleach needed to cover the teeth, this is generally 1/4 to 1/3 of a syringe (you should not have excess material flow into your mouth when you insert the trays).
- We generally recommend that on first treatment you wear them for 1 hour. This will allow you to asses if you teeth become sensitive after treatment. If you have sensitivity we generally recommend that you decrease treatment frequency (ie shorten time or do every other day instead of daily).
- If you have no sensitivity and would like to decrease how long it take to get your ideal shade you can wear the strength of agent we use for up to 6 hours.
- Ideal results are generally achieved in 2 weeks.
- Avoid coffee cigarettes and red wine while whitening. You teeth will stain more easily during and immediately after whitening.
- If you are whitening prior to new dental work whitening needs to be completed 2 week prior to any dental work.
Scroll To Top
Web Development by JTech Communications© 2018 Great Divide Dental